Monday, November 12, 2012

To the Readers

Hello all, (Silentchill, Bookfisher and Kinkyreece.   Possible additions of Akabur and Hisares.)  I thank you all for viewing the story and leaving, sometimes, constructive feedback.  It means a lot to me to know you guys have stuck around with me this long; the place isn't exactly active, to be perfectly honest.  Yeah, I do what I can to make sure that the updates keep coming; however, I'm kinda sad that this place still isn't up to the level of Broken Heart Bordello, which was what this place was supposed to be.  A spiritual descendant that could continually build and grow stronger through the community that added ideas and pooled resources.  Lol, not really, I just hoped more people would be interested in the story that I was crafting and we would see a ton of input and discussion.  Sadly, I'm not meeting standards it seems or maybe more people are just interested in the fantasy-like setting that was being set up by BHB.   Sorry Akabur, I'm still failing you and Smersh, so I can only hope to keep going on and maybe see this place get jumping.   Right now, I have no idea how many readers we actually have.   I can only hope that we get some more audience involvement soon.
[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]